Thursday, July 8, 2010

Design Team Wednesday... on a Thursday :)

I am late with this posting, had planned to be up bright and early yesterday but it turned out to be such a busy day with too much time spent out of the house.


I'd like to share with you a card I created with some lovely products from The Stamp Spot online store. I have been planning on (and will soon) do a little tutorial on how I get my ribbon like this, it took me a few tries to get it right and I just love the effect it adds!

And would you check out these stunning prima flower centres!
I've also used some paper from the Capella 6x6 Paper Pad from Basic Grey, the punch is fiskars threading water and some super lush ribbon. I also backed my butterflies with some little kaisercraft rhinestones (one of my favourite litle embellies!)

Thanks for stopping by today, I have more 'baby' things to organise around my two (busy) girls and a craft space to clean before I get stuck into any new creations.... hate it when I can't find my scissors... I'm sure they're around here somewhere...

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jessica, I've had a few emails from people about just how stunning it is. You have done that BG paper proud!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica i just wondered wether you received the parcel i sent to you for Aimee? hugs jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive