Wednesday, July 21, 2010

DT Wednesday ~a little something~

Good morning! I have a busy day planned today... drop Aimee at school, take Charlotte to the library and then playgroup and a whole lotta housework when I get home! I didn't get much done yesterday because John was home sick. But enough of that stuff!
I wrote this post up last night, and at 3am this morning we took John into emergency at the hospital, he has possible bowel infection from food poisoning. So all today's plans have gone out the window! I've just come home to feed the animals and to get some socks for Aimee as they were one of the things I forgot to put in the car at 3am... we're 25minutes from the hospital and last night I was trying to be as prepared for today as possible.

I would LOVE to share with you my share for The Stamp Spot Blog today! It's girly and pretty... and sadly the last prima flower in my stash... so I may just have to order some more!

I also used some lovely kaisercraft 'hey birdie' paper, ribbon, rhinestones, and buttons (check out that pink flower shaped one!)

Well thanks for stopping by, and if you're looking for some Christmas inspiration pop over to
The Stamp Spot Blog and check out Marcia's card on the Monday post! Fab-u-lous!
So clean and crisp I just love it! 
I decided now would be a good time to start on mine now too, I left mine waaaay too late last year.
Enjoy your day! xx

5 comments:

  1. I hope everything is ok with your hubby. Awesome card by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your card is beautiful!
    I hope your sweetheart is doing better now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Hope your husband is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, so pretty!! :) :) :) hope your hubby is feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive