Friday, July 23, 2010

Fab Friday ~congratulations~

Good morning!

What a busy week it has been in our house with sick Dad and Mum not getting enough sleep...

I was spoilt yesterday, John let me buy a new sewing machine as an early birthday gift. I said I wouldn't open the box until after I'd caught up on the housework because I really haven't managed to get much done this week.
So once I'm done posting my congratulations card for The Stamp Spot blog, I will make a list if chores so I don't walk around in circles like I usually do when I'm over tired.

Loving this Pink Paislee 365 degrees paper pad, I also added some May Arts ribbon, a prima innocence blossom and a couple of rhinestones beside the sentiment.

For this card I followed a Clean&Simple FTL98 sketch, combined with the curtain call act 39 over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

Well thanks for stopping by and I do hope you all have something fabulous planned for the weekend, My little sister is coming down from QLD with her new boyfriend who I am looking forward to meeting, heard alot of good things about him. We'll be BBQ-ing at our Dads for lunch (in the middle of winter) and then a little bit of shopping on Sunday while John's parents take our girls out for an hour or two. I'm looking forward to relaxing :)
Take care xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I like the flower you added too.
    Cheers, Karen
    www.alteredscrapbooking.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Jess! Love the look of that ribbon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the green, kraft and cream together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love how you used that sketch too. Wonderful use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Jessica! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive