Friday, July 16, 2010

~follow your dreams...

...wherever they take you... is the sentiment on my teeny tiny 4inch cirlce card today.

I combined the white space challenge for Day #135 at 365 cards with the OTWC challenge #15.

As soon as I saw Pam's little sketch I remembered these old unmounted stamps I bought over 12 months ago and can't remember using... the flowers are kaisercraft and I used my circle nesties to cut out the card base. Well short and sweet because Kim's inlinkz close in 10 minutes lol I have a bad habit of leaving things to the last minute!
Thanks for stopping by xx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jessica!!! Good luck and thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layered blossom - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's great... well done on being top 3 at 365 cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive