Sunday, July 11, 2010

~friends forever~

Good morning!
This has to be a quick one today I've got soooo much to organise before tomorrow... Aimee goes back to school, I'm taking Charlotte playgroup for the morning and John is working. I have so much washing and ironing to do! My fingers are crossed the sun stays out for a while :)
Before I get into it tho, here is a photo of the card I made following Kazans fabulous sketch 56 over at 2S4Y this week!

oh and here is her awesome sketch :)
Did I mention this weeks lucky winner will receive a $25 gift cert from Sassy Studios!

Saw this bambi paper in spotlight and couldn't resist :) it's not often I buy new pattern paper but this was just too cute and fun!
Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're all enjoying a relaxing and creative weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! Too cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh those buttons and the ribbon are awesome!

    my favorite might be the paper though :D
    love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different colors - what a great card to give to a 'dear' friend
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :)Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive