Saturday, July 31, 2010

~Happy Birthday~

Good morning! I have two new cards to share with you today!
The first card I made following Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #79 

I received labels 4 nesties in the mail today and could not wait to try them out! I stamped my sentiment on a smaller one, then used my swiss dots cuttlebug folder on the next size up and popped them both up on foam dots. The leaves are also a new punch I got today from Bizzy Becs online store, she has heaps available to pre-order! The papers are all stampin' up, the flowers and rhinestones are kaisercraft, and the pearl brad is a new item over at Bizzy Becs, great price too! My card is a top fold 4x6.

My second card is based on Get Sketchy's Sketch#49 who are being sponsored by Momenta and I've combinded it with Colour Create's Challenge #50 and Victoria has some lovely stampin' up goodies for the winner of this challenge.

Another top fold 4x6 (I would have made a wide top fold but this was my last base in this orange-y colour) I found some scraps of paper and trimmed them to fit in the bottom panel, ribbon comes from my stash, these fun felt flowers are from stampin' up. Also used my fiskars lace border punch on some very vanilla paper, just to make the ribbon stand out a little more. Not colours I would usually try and put together, but very pleased with the result and glad I stepped out of my comfort zone for this one :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your all looking forward to a wonderful and creative weekend! Take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jessica! I love your choice of patterns-those colors are gorgeous together! Tthanks for joining us over at Get Sketchy this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. two fantastic card Jessica, I love your clean and simple layouts it makes the colours jump out so much...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with the challenges ! Cute cards !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive