Thursday, July 15, 2010

just a little card...

...and by little I'm talking 4x4!
I haven't completed a card for a challenge from 365Cards for a little while now but when I saw Pam's recipe for day 134 I thought I would like to give it a try! I made a top fold card, and my hand stitching is the button on the butterfly...

Papers are from the crate paper paper doll collection, kaisercraft rhinestones, and the flowers, sentiment and butterfly punch all come from stampin' up.
Thanks for stopping by, and please stop back before the weekend to see my DT work for ECP challenge blog :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, this is so cute, love it and the felt flowers really make it. I have them too and wish I had the soft pink and blue ones as well. Love your DSP. Hope all is well. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I always put thread in my buttons...doh! Should have thought of that! LOL This is very pretty!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you jumped in with us on this challenge, Jessica - your card is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive