Wednesday, July 28, 2010

~just love~


Good afternoon crafty friends! I hope you are all well.

Still 3 weeks until baby is due, but I have started telling myself it could be any day now! Got my hospital bag packed, baby 'stuff' all washed and set up... only things left to do are install the car seat (why I keep putting this off I don't know...) and pack a bag for the girls to take to the grandparents in case we need to make the trip to the hospital in the night.

I have to show you a card I made based on Laura's lovely sketch #57

and found my colour inspiration over at EtsyInspired challenge #98. I love this little purse from EmenGees Designs.

Also entering it at Raise the Bar #28 for the distressed, torn, ripped or broken challenge
and The Shabby Tea Room, week #20 which is: 1 ribbon, 2 buttons and 3 punches or dies.

After all that, here is my card!


Thanks for stopping by, and if you haven't already please check out my little blog candy, you can find the link to the post just below my blog title :)

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I just love the way kraft paper brings out the color in whatever you put on it! Your color palette is just lovely! thanks for playing along this week in the Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the colors and the layout! Thanks for playing along with us at TSTR! And all the best to you and your baby to be!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card. I love the colours and the flowers. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hearts in unexpected colors ... wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY OH MY! This is FAB! I just love those gems (and the placement of them) over the word LOVE...and this card is FAB! I just love it all! Great sketch and great inspiration!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it! Thanks for playing along with us at EtsyInspired:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderfully beautiful design!!! Thanks for sharing with us in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is so beautiful! I love the hearts! Best of luck with your pregnancy--your almost there! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely work!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! Love your ribbon pleating!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love how you use the inspiration piece! Gorgeous cards with all the lovely details. I love the ribbons and the little gems....So glad you join us at Etsy Inspired blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable card! I love the kraft cardstock mixed with that pretty green paper, and adore your pleated ribbon. The layered flowers and nested hearts are wonderful, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at TSTR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive