Saturday, July 17, 2010

~K~

This card is for a friend of mine who will be celebrating her birthday later this month!


Aimee's challenge is to make something for a friend
Embellish have a colour + ric rac challenge and are being sponsored by {ippity} chick Kim Bell. As soon as I saw this one pop up in my inbox I knew I wanted to combine it with the fabulous sketch over at
Ebtks and they are being sponsored by cupcards to go.
You can find details about the sponsors and see the amazing work from the DT's on both of the challenge blog sites :)

I also have some blog candy in a previous post if you wan to put your name in the draw :)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you're all having a wonderful and creative weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Love your card...great mix of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulously simply card! Great job on all the challenges. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very smart looking! I really like this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rick rack! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute. Love the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I lvoe,love,love this! So pretty! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How pretty! I love how you incorporated the ric rac! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great take on the sketch! Congrats for being picked as a Domestic Diva!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive