Monday, July 26, 2010

~a little bit christmas~

Happy hellos my crafty friends :)
Thanks for stopping by!
I've got 3 cards to share today, the first one combines the FTL#100 from clean&simple and the christmas in July theme over at The Cuttlebug Spot (which had already closed... woops!)


The second combines Kazans sketch #57 from the fabulous 2S4Y blog, and Day #144 ~bestseller from 365 cards!

and this last one is a loosley based on Kazans same sketch. I now have 4 Christmas cards done... might try and do one a week and that way I'm not going to rush at Christmas :) has anyone else started making Christmas cards yet?

Thanks for stopping by, off to continue with the housework... I'm itching to get my new sewing machine out of the box!

PS don't forget my blog candy, find the link just below my blog title xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your cards are gorgeous-so elegant. I am glad I have another great blog to follow! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these are so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive