Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~more Christmas in july~

Good afternoon, I've got another Christmas card to share, combining the Twisted Sketch #016 and Stacey's Curtain call Act #39! I added some little metal charms to the button on the flower for the twist!

Love this colour combo, although it's not quitte how I had it pictured in my head so you may see another take on it pop up here soon!


Thanks for stopping by, and if you are interested please put your name down for my candy, there is a link just below my blog title. Hope you're all having a great start to the week! Take care xx

7 comments:

  1. Love the green! Is that ribbon Bo Bunny? It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh pretty Jessica, love the colour combo - is that on kraft?

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! a great CAS Christmas card:) thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the sketch. Love the flowers. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice, non-traditional colored holiday card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS card Jessica!!!! Love how you used the CC colors!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome take on the sketch! I love that green patterned paper. Thanks for playing along with Twisted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive