Friday, July 9, 2010

~so glad we're friends!~

Good morning!
Bright and early with a card to share today. It's fabulous Friday over at The Stamp Spot blog and Marcia is featuring one of my cards using some delish paper from the Basic Grey Capella 6x6 paper pad. I teamed it up with some lush olive green May Arts ribbon, a handmade spiral flower and some sweet little kaisercraft rhinestones. Also used my nesties to pop the sentiment up so I'm entering it at Little Red Wagon #36 - nestabilites :) and I've used an older sketch from Card Patterns.. sketch #68 to be exact :)

I liked this card so much I used it for a header on my etsy store and plan on having a go at making one to fit my blog too, Love this colour combo!
Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't yet, pop over to The Stamp Spot Store and check out all the new stamps Marcia has in store! You won't be disappointed!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love that flower. Thanks for joining in and playing along with us at LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive