Friday, July 9, 2010

~to you from me~

A happy hello to all my crafty friends out there!
I have to share with you a card I created that combines Sketch #73 from ICS
and Challenge 100! from The Colour Throwdown.

Both sites have some amazing sponsors and fabulous work from their DT's to inspire you so be sure to pop past and check them out! Here is my top-fold card, it measures roughly 6x4 :)

My cardstock, sentiment and butterfly punch all come from stampin' up, button from stash, also used my fiskars border punch, rhinestones from kaisercraft, and ran the butterfly thru my swiss dots embossing folder for a little extra detail :)

Can't wait to get a new sewing machine as I would have loved to add some stitching around the pink and green panels...
Thanks for stopping by and if you are popping over to check out the colour throwdown they have a fantastic blog hop on to celebrate their #100th challenge!

8 comments:

  1. so very pretty...love your embossed butterfly and the trail of gems...Thanks for taking part in this exciting 100th Color Throwdown Challenge.....don't forget to hop around to all the blogs and leave some love...that will increase your changes of winning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhinestones are perfect for the butterfly! I love how you embossed it!

    Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it. Thanks for playing along with ICS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love that big beautiful butterfly and the gemstone trail behind it! Thanks for playing along with the CTD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the whole look, thanks for playing at ICS this week,

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute, I luv it....have a wonderful weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty Jessica, such a great use of those colours.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely lovely! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive