Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~to you from me~

This is such a sweet colour combo! I found it over at Inkspirations Colour Challenge #32, on the fabulously talented Makeesha's blog. I combined it with the sketch from The Sweet Shop SSS65 AND pulled out my old cuttlebug tag die that I bought when I first got my Sizzix BigKick.

I really adore these paper roses and I've been giving my cuttlebug swiss dots folder and my fiskars threading water border punch a good work out too lately :)
Thanks for stopping by, it's about time to go and get the animals fed and some dinner cooking :) Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week! Take care and don't forget to check out my blog candy while you're here, I have a direct link just underneath my blog title. Thanks again xx

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!
    So elegant and classy... I love the embossing and the rhinestones! Great work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, a wonderful mixture of colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers and the little tag. Just gorgeous.

    Liam

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card and color combo! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty indeed! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...

Blog Archive