Saturday, August 14, 2010

~Challenge #19 @ ECP~

Hello friends!

I've scheduled this post just in case I'm not around ;-)

What a fun challenge we have for you over at ECP this fortnight!
The theme is : Something girly!
We are sponsored by the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs for Challenge 19 & 20!!
I've used the fun little Party Dress digi, and what a bargain at only $1!!
You can find it in the 'Sassy Accessories' section in their shop.

Not confident with my own colouring skills so I thought I'd try something different this time (well different for me anyway!)
I printed the dress out first on white card stock and ran it thru my bigkick with a labels 4 nesty.
Then I printed it out again on a sheet of pattern paper and carefully trimmed around the edge of the dress and stuck it down over the image on the white piece.
I popped the white piece up with some foam dots on a top-fold 6x4 kraft base, added the flowers and rhinestones, and a sentiment. 

I'm very pleased with how it turned out!
So pleased I tried it out with a few different colours!

Thanks for stopping by, and if you haven't come from the ECP Challenge blog, please pop over and check out the stunning work from my fellow DT members... you are sure to be inspired!
Link up your girly creations at ECP challenge blog before Thursday 26th August to be in the draw for a fabulous prize from Sassy Studio Designs!

2 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the colors! That dress is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Jessica. Love the PP on the dress. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...