Saturday, August 28, 2010

~ECP Challenge #20~

~~Challenge #20 is a sketch!~~
We are sponsored by the fabulous Sassy Studio Designs for Challenge 19 & 20!!
Pop over to the ECP Challenge blog to link up your fabulous creations and check out what the other designers created following this sketch!!

here is what I came up with!

Once again I used the fab digi dress from Sassy Studios, you can find it in the accessory link in the store, and at only $1 it is a must-have!

I started with a top fold 6x4 kraft base, and then I printed out the dress on white card and ran it thru my big kick with a labels 4 nesty. Then I printed it out on some old old old retired stampin' up paper, trimmed around the dress and glued it on top! I used some blue ribbed ribbon to match the pattern paper, layered some paper flowers from kaisercraft and the leaves are a new punch I ordered from Bizzy Becs online store.

Once again I've got this post scheduled just in case I'm not around. I'm hoping I won't be! We are still waiting on this baby... and we're already a week over the due date! Well I guess we're only getting closer!

Please check out my blog candy while you're here, it's open until the 31st.
Have a fabulous and creative weekend friends! take care xxxx

3 comments:

  1. Wow love the card, very clean and crisp! Good luck with baby.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress!
    Best wishes for a safe, healthy delivery of that baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the clean lines of this one - just stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...