Saturday, August 28, 2010

~embellish meets 2S4Y~

Good morning!
No baby news to share yet, we are still waiting!
If nothing happens over the weekend I will be induced bright and early Monday morning, so the wait is almost over!
Today I have a card to share based on Laura's fabulous sketch over at 2Sketches4You blog (the winner this week gets a guest designer spot on the team!!) 

and the brand new colour plus squares challenge open until 9th Sep over at Embellish Magazine who are being sponsored by inchie arts.


I thought it would be perfect for a funky 21st birthday card as soon as I saw it pop up in my inbox!

I've also got my DT card for ECP challenges in another post and would love for you to check it out :) and if you haven't already seen, I have a little blog candy open at the moment, find the link just below my blog title.

Well thanks for stopping by, I do hope you all have a wonderful and creative weekend! Take care xx

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Just wanted to let you know that I posted your birthday RAK today - not sure when it'll get to you cos I'm not sure how long post takes to get to Oz! Have a fab day and hope littl'un arrives safe and sound :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment...I sure hope everything goes well with the new little one...that is such a fun time....I also noticed that you are a Fleetwood Mac fan, girl so am I...I have luvd them since way back when...I am much older than you....hehehe....your card is amazing, I adore the colors together so pretty, the '21' off centered is fabo...I hope you have a sweet, sweet day and snuggle some luvin on the new little for me...I adore babies!

    enjoy *~*

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! You are in my thoughts and prayers! Keep me posted...and you know...Gloria is a lovely name for a girl... hee hee Hugs, sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow this is so lovely...I love the 21 on there and love your clean card...I just join the Embellish Color Challenge too and my card is number 40, would you mind to see my blog? Many thanks before, hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday and unfortunately my card went in the mail today but I bet you won't mind since this is a busy time for you and the family. Blessings to the new little one .Hugs from Michigan!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card, love how your take on the square element! So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...