Monday, August 2, 2010

~happiness always~

Good afternoon, I have two cards to share today that I made last night after a quick tidy up of my scrap space :) no better motivation than cleaning up!

The first is another card for the colour plus birds challenge over at Embellish magazine. Loving this colour combo! They are sponsored by Chris Franco who is an Independent Demonstrator with The Angel Company™ (TAC). check out the deets at the embellish blog! The deadline is Thursday 12th for this challenge :)


My second card is based on the awesome sketch over at ICS it's sketch #76 and they are being sponsored my paper romance. ICS post a new sketch every Tuesday! 
I've also got buttons (to hide my un-even embossing - they weren't part of the sketch) so entering it over at EBTKS too! They are being sponsored by Simon says and the DT have some great samples to share with you! Button challenge closes on the 8th so you still have time!

Well that's it for me for today... it's too overcast for any more photos even if I do happen to squeeze in some more crafty time. I've been heaps motivated for housework these last few days... hopefully that's a sign this baby is coming soon! I'm ready :)

Oh and don't forget to check out my candy while your here, you can find the link below my blog title.
Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you all enjoy your week! xx

12 comments:

  1. Another fab card, Jessica! I love the layout! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't these the best colors? Thanks for making another card for the Embellish challenge - it's another great one! :) I've got another prize for the challenge on my personal blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are gorgeous! Love that little deer paper! The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, jessica, I love that little deer paper too! it's beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous cards, love your colour scheme.Thanks for joining us at ICS this week
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic cards! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right about the colour s. They look fab. Enjoyed checking out your designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are so pretty! Thanks for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad I can now leave you messages on your comments part. Fantastic cards, both of them, love the bambi DSP and the birthday card. I am really enjoying using the birds and leaves you so kindly cut out and sent to me, and will put some photos on my blog for you to see my creations. Thinking of you heaps and you will be counting down the days.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card too, Jessica. Thanks again for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...