Monday, August 16, 2010

~my kind of card!~

Good afternoon, still no sign of this baby wanting to come out anytime soon... but I will share a photo of my huge tummy @ 39 weeks with you! I remember thinking at the 6 month mark, I can't possibly get any bigger... and 3 months later I most definately have!!

And I also have a card to share that I just whipped up, combining the ABC challenge over at Raise the Bar (pop to the blog to check out the details and the fab work from the DT!)

and this wonderful CAS sketch #180 from CPS... my kind of sketch! The DT have some fantastic samples to share with you too so pop over and check them out!
I started with a kraft base, then used some scraps of paper for the bird and the strips, labels 4 nesty and whisper white card, button and rhinestones from my stash, and the sentiment is from the best yet stampin' up set which is on the last chance list! I can't wait to see the new catalog!


Can't sit for too long or I get all sore so this is my kind of card atm, quick and easy! And super happy with how it turned out! It's going into a large envelope that I will be posting of to Tracey in a couple of months, I saw a write up on her blog where you can donate blank Christmas cards to be sent to our Aussie and NZ troops abroad, I thought if I can get 2 or 3 done a week then I will have a nice little lot to send out! If you're an Aussie or NZ and this is something that insterests you please pop over to Traceys blog and get in contact with her for all the details!!


Hope you're all having a wonderful start to the week and please check out my blog candy that is open until the end of August, there is a link to the post just below my blog title xx
take care!

13 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I just LOVE the kraft & green combo for Christmas...I will have to remember that! Great job with the CPS sketch!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. whish for a quick delivery... all the happiness that you desire!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! Loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is GORGEOUS!!! And boy oh boy that's a good sized belly!! Good luck with the labor and delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card!!! Hugs, Karen

    P.S. If you love challenges you are sure to love my new blog:
    www.felineplayful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card as always and what a fab baby bump!!!! Hoping you don't have to wait too much longer!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there Jessica. Its times like these where I wish the time would fly faster. You look beautiful either way. Can't wait to see a pic of the little one.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm hoping that as its 10 days since you were on here, you've had your baby!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...