Saturday, August 7, 2010

~something altered~

Good morning! Over at The Stamp Spot blog, Marcia is featuring an altered oval shaped paper mache box I picked up for only $2!
Here is the before photo:

And here is how is looks after I took to it with some lovely Paper Doll Collection paper from Crate Paper, a stunning 4" flower in white, and topped it with a white/pink two layer flower, then added some kaisercraft organza ribbon, and kaisrercraft rhinestones. I had some kindy glitz in my stash that I used to bling up the petals a little.



and a close up of those stunning 4" flowers.


Aimee asked me what she should put in it... I said I was going to keep it to store my paper roses in... and without a second thought she said ok I'll share it with you Mum. How kind of her lol.

Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend! I've got my fingers crossed the baby comes soon, only 10 days until due date, but any day now would be fine by me! Take care xx

3 comments:

  1. Great box!! I really love the big flower on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica. this is such a gorgeously decorated box. The flower is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...