Friday, August 13, 2010

~Stamp Spot DT creations~

Well I am a little behind updating my blog... no I haven't had my baby yet... wish that was why tho!

Over at The Stamp Spot Blog, this is my share for DT Wednesday, have you seen these amazing 4inch flowers? I pushed a 2-layer green tara flower thru the middle, teamed it up with some lovely pink paislee paper , fiskars border punch, ribbon and my favourite embellishment rhinestones! This split pea colour is my favourite.

And Marcia shared this Christmas card for Fabulous Friday! But it wouldn't be fabulous without that stunning prima blossom, gorgeous ribbon or perfect pink paislee paper! Loving this paper pad! If you haven't already, click on the link to check it out at the store (this pad is a must have!)
Marcia's prices are fantastic and quick postage too! Very handy now that my LSS shops have sadly all shut-down :( 
Also used some rhinestones, oval nestys and a little corner rounder punch. Gives it a nice finish,what to do you think?


Thanks for stopping in today, I hope you're all having a fabulous and creative week!

We are finally starting our Renos! John is picking up some hardwood we ordered from the transport station after work, we will hopefully get the support posts concreted in this weekend and make a start on the frame before baby comes!! I'm going to take some before and after (and along the way) photos so I'll keep you all up-dated... then I'll have to start thinking about storage solutions for my new craft room!! But realistically that is still a few months away...

OK enough chatter :)
Please pop back and see my DT work for ECP challenge blog tomorrow, I've already scheduled it just in case I'm not around!
Take care xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessica, your cards are so elegant and classy. Just LOVE that paper range and love your use of the pretty flowers and wonderful sentiment stamps.

    All the best with the birth of your sweet baby.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...