Wednesday, August 4, 2010

~um 2 cards for a few challenges~

Hello!
I've got 2 Birthday cards to share today, they are both based on the sketch over at Stampin' 411 sketch challenge #162.I've used my new curved rectangle nestys for both cards, and adore those little paper roses that I used on the first.

I found my colour inspiration for the first one over at Create with Connie and Mary.



and I found my colour inspiration for the second one at Colour Q with Challenge #44.



 I wanted to try this sketch with the stampin' up bird punch and thought these colours would work nicely. Also entering it at Creatalicious for the 3D challenge, I've popped him up on some foam dots and this is about as 3D as I can get lol so I hope it counts!
Ok that's it for me today :) Thanks for stopping by!

Please check out my blog candy while you're here too!
No need to be a follower just link up your blog on the candy post.
Find the link just below my blog title xx

16 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love them both! Thank for playing along with the Connie & Mary Challenge - hope you'll come back again to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE your clean and simple design..ADORABLE!!! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the cake challenge! I love the clean and simple design of both cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are great, but I especially love that sweet little paper rose!! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome clean and simple card using the Create with Connie and Mary inspiration AND the Stamping 411 sketch! Great job combining the two of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards and congrats on getting so many challenges done here!! These are awesome CAS cards!! Thanks for playing along with us over at the Stamping 411 Blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love what you did with the focal image and your colors are so beautiful together! Thanks for playing along this week with the Stamping 411 Operators! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are right up my alley. Love the clean and simple look...just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clean and simple. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice! Love the nestie shape...it's the perfect background for your gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've seen a few of those nesties popping up, and they remind me of an open book but sideways (if that makes sense). Love the clean and simple :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are both gorgeous, they are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty card! thanks for playing the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jessica, love this card and your new spellbinder shape you are using is fab. The wee bird is a beauty - a lovely card. Hope all is well for you. Hugs Rel xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your layout and colours that you used. I especially like the combination of the DSP and the bird. I also hope all goes well with the impending birth of your baby and that you get some really special family time as well as some time for yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...