Saturday, September 18, 2010

ECP #21 meets 2S4Y #61

Good evening friends!
Today Aimee and I squeezed in some crafting time :)
My first card is for the new Christmas theme over on Aimee's Challenge Blog.

My second card (using some lovely October Afternoon ~ needs paint) combines Kazan's awesome sketch 61 over at 2S4Y with the 'home' theme over at ECP Challenge blog where we are being sponsered by the fabulous Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More!

Well Im off to make a start on tea, I'll leave you with a photo of my 3 beautiful girls :)

Thanks for stopping by today xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards and beautiful girls.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that home card - everything works together beautifully: colors, patterns and design
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...