Saturday, September 25, 2010

~whats your favourite colour?~

Good morning crafty friends!
Over at ECP Challenge blog the new challenge is PURPLE! I love purple although I don't have a huge amount of purple things in my stash... so I kept it fairly simple with purple card stock and teamed it up with some ribbon, a rose, rhinestones and a labels 4 nesty. Christmas sentiment and Martha Stewart stars border punch and it is complete :) And our fabulous sponsor is Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More !



I based it on Laura's sketch over at 2S4Y, and Aimee's current challenge is a Christmas theme!

We've had such a busy week at our house... well we haven't been here for most of it. John had an accident with the lawnmower on Monday after work so he spent a few days in a hospital 3 hours away, as he needed plastic surgery on his right hand, so I stayed down in a motel with Ella :( the nights were a bit lonely but it just makes me appreciate how much I love being at home with my family I guess. Aimee and Charlotte spent some time with John's parents (who are just amazing). I look forward to getting back into some sort of routine soon! But I do have a huge pile of washing waiting for me and some sleep to catch up on also.

Don't forget to link up your purple creations over at the ECP blog for a chance to win! Check out the ECP challenge blog for all the details!

Thanks for stopping by my little blog I do appreciate the time to take to visit :)
Take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing, hope hubby is ok now.
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the colors! Thank you so much for playing along with us at 2s4y!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and stunning Jess!

    Hope John is on the mend, things like that certainly do remind you of all the blessings!

    {hugs} M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Sorry to hear about your hubbys accident, hope he's recovering well.

    Annie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...