Saturday, October 9, 2010

~Challenge 23 @ ECP~

This morning I have some DT work to share with you. The new challenge this fortnight over at ECP is
~Halloween~
Here in Australia we don't celebrate Halloween so I have no supplies and wasn't quite sure what to make.
I found inspiration when my daughter brought home a party bag filled with lollies, and after she tore the bag open we had to find something else to put them in.
Then I spied a pillow box I had made for Christmas last year and thought I could make new one!
So here is what I came up with:




All supplies besides the button and rhinestones come from stampin' up, and I also used a labels 4 nesty.
I tried to use halloweenish colours (if there is such a thing) and I'm sure Aimee will be happy with the result! And I'd love to know what you all think!

On the family side of things, we're heading back down to the hospital tomorrow to keep John company, he is allowed out in the afternoons as long as he takes it easy and keeps his hand elevated. We have done so much driving back and forth these last few weeks, it will be nice to fall back into some sort of routine once he gets home. Fingers crossed he is discharged on Sunday.

Well thanks for stopping by, and if you celebrate halloween (and maybe even if you don't!) I hope you can play along with us over at the ECP challenge blog this fortnight!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend xx

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear John is on the mend, hope he is home for you soon!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica, what a wonderful job you have done of this envelope for all the yummy goodies. You have got the colors so perfect. Hope all is improving for John and you are not getting too tired with all you have to do. Lots of love sent your way. Rel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...