Tuesday, October 5, 2010

~friend to friend~

Hi!
Just a quick one, I have so much going on at the moment around here, but I managed to squeeze in a little crafty time last night and this morning :)

This card combines Laura's fab sketch over at 2S4Y and Staceys Curtain Call colour challenge.

Those rhinestones are more of a goldy orange colour, the camera picked up the colour funny they sorta look lime in the photo.


Fabulous sketch, may have to save it in my go-to folder for when I'm lacking motivation.

My John is back in hospital... 2 more operations on his hand this week. Hoping he will be home before the weekend, it's our first wedding anniversary on Sunday... which reminds me I still have to make him a card!

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the rest of your week! Take care (especially when mowing the lawns!!) xx

10 comments:

  1. Stunning! I love the layers :)
    Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, I love the felt flowers. I hope your husband feels better very soon. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Jessica. Sorry to hear about John. Heop everything goes ok with the surgery.
    Love your card. Especially all the beautiful embellishing on the sentiment with the rhinestones and flower. TFS
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love the felt flower and ribbon treatment. Great use of the colors. Thanks for playingalong with us at Curtain Call. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous, Jessica! thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica, I hope you hubby is better by now??? Not fun to have only one hand to work with :( Best wishes for a speedy recovery!!!

    Your card for this weeks Curtain Call is gorgeous....love the clean design and the ribbon treatment is fabulous!!! Thank you for playing along with us!!!

    Oh before I forget *Happy Anniversary*!!!
    Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely! love the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful!!!! I love the ribbon and the colors are perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...