Saturday, October 16, 2010

~seasons greetings~

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Today I'm sharing a card I made based on Kazan's fabulous sketch 63 over at 2S4Y and Colour Throwdown #114. I've used some lovely new October Afternoon paper I purchased from The Stamp Spot online store, and a new sentiment stamp set and old olive ribbon from stampin' up. Nothing like something new to inspire creativity!


Well I really need to go and defrost something for dinner... so happy it's the weekend!
Take care and happy crafting xx

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! The papers are perfect for the CTD colors! Beautiful ribbon treatment! Thanks for playing in the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty combination of colors! Love that center piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo pretty!!! Love the colors and the touch of bling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the addition of the little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a lovely combination of color and paper
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...