Thursday, November 11, 2010

~2 Cards 2 share~

Good evening to you all out there!
I have two cards to share this evening, the first follows sketch #63 from Get Sketchy, combined with the gorgeous colour combo over at The Stamp Spot November Challenges! I used some festive Basic Grey paper for this one, and a felt flower that comes from stampin' up.


I also did some stitching around the boarder but it hasn't showed up very well, and it wasn't the right kind of thread, it kept breaking while i was sewing... very frustrating lol.

The Second one is inspired by the card sketch also in The Stamp Spot November challenges... I used some funky cosmo cricket paper from the togetherness range for this one... really stepped out of my comfort zone with the colours, and very pleased with the result.




Ok that's it for me, going to cut up some calico and do some sewing this evening, my John is snoozing on the couch, he spent 3 hrs driving to hand therapy today and then 3 hours back again. I had a few errands to run in town, so it's been a busy day all round.

Please check out the challenges I'm entering, they have great prizes up for grabs, so go get crafty!!

1 comment:

  1. i'm loving what you did with both of these challenges .... especially the second one, thinking outside the box! Gorgeous colours too. Thanks for joining in Jess, means alot to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...