Saturday, November 20, 2010

A new chalenge at ECP!

Over at the ECP challenge blog, Lisa has set the theme of SNOW for this fortnight and we are lucky enough to be sponsored by Fairy Dust Crafts! Pop over and check out the creations from me fellow team members and maybe try on the theme for yourself!

I've used a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, some stampin' up and crete paper pattern papers, stampin' up felt flowers and sentiment, a leaf punch i got over at Bizzy Becs online store and curved rectangles and oval nestys.
Also a similar colour combo as in my last post if you have time to take a peek. I'm also entering it over at CPS #193 as I used the sketch as the template for my card.
Thanks for stopping by I hope you all have a fabulous and creative weekend! I'm using tomorrow to try and get a little more organised... wish me luck lol xx

7 comments:

  1. So very pretty!!! I love the embossed backgound and the felt flowers are just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love the embossed background, and the floral accenting is so pretty! Great job with CPS 193! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply beautiful! i love all the details - the embossing, the sewing...and the punching. very beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, the colors and design are wonderful! Great looking card and fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty Jessica, such a gorgeous colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jessica, this is so lovely. Love your embossed background and the sewing is so cool. You are doing very gorgeous cards and congrats for being on the DT. Hope all is well for you, been busy as here and have been doing scrapbooking pages which you'll see on my blog. Take care lots of love Rel xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...