Friday, November 19, 2010

~OTWC meets 2S4Y~

Hi!
Sad to say it has been more than a week since my last post :( Well what can i say... Life has been busy!
Aimee's birthday is tomorrow! My baby is turning 6! Where does the time go? I decided to combine Kazan's awesome sketch from 2S4Y with the pretty colour combo #33 from Kim at OTWC. Pleased with the result!




The pattern paper, ribbon, felt flowers and sentiment all come from stampin' up.
The leaf punch I got at Bizzy Becs online store, butterfly punch is martha stewart, lables 4 nesty and also some cotton twine from my stash and silver rhinestones are kaisercraft :) oh and my corner rounder.

I've got another card using a very similar colour combo, please pop back tomorrow to see it!
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll leave you with a photo of Aimee and a ladybird, and one of Charlotte after playing out in the paddle pool last week xx

5 comments:

  1. This is perfect for both challenges! I love your felt flower...It was the perfect embellishment! Thanks for playing with us at OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card design and great use of this week's colors at OTWC. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!!! I love the colors and the flower embellishment is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's pretty, love your colours. I can't believe Aimee is growing up so fast! Have a beautiful birthday Aimee, hope you get plenty of spoils from all around.

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica this is so stylish in it's simplicity - gorgeous color palette too
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sketches 4 You this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...