Saturday, November 6, 2010

~seasons greetings~

Hi! Just a quick post from me this morning, I have a house to clean before John's parents come out to mind our kids so we can go to a neighbours birthday party this evening.

First up I'll share my DT card for the ~RED~ Challenge over at ECP challenge blog this fortnight, and I've used Kazan's fabulous sketch #65. I'm pretty sure this lovely paper is October afternoon, and the sentiment is stampin' up.



Here are some cards for my share over at The Stamp Spot, 3 quick and easy Christmas cards...




That festive paper comes from this crete paper 6x6 paper pad.
OK well I do hope you all enjoy your weekends! Thanks so much for stopping by xx

4 comments:

  1. Just love the Red card Jessica. Its an awesome piece of art. Great job with the challenge. Hope all is going well with you and the family.
    Hugs, Rosalee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Christmas card and the first one with sewing is fantastic... so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful! I love the red stitching
    Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...