Sunday, December 19, 2010

~Challenge 28 @ ECP~

Well I've been so flat out I totally missed Challenge 27... so I'm here to share with you Challenge #28 over at ECP which is a sketch!



And here is what I came up with:



and a close up of my flowers... I used the stampin' up boho punch.



I think this is just about the last Chrissy card I have to make this year :)
Please pop over to ECP and try out this sketch yourself... We would love to see it! Found a colour challenge you want to try out? Why not combine it with this sketch?
Challenge #28 is open until January 6th so there's plenty of time to get creating over the Christmas break.
Take care and stay safe xx

2 comments:

  1. What a fun sketch, love how you used the flowers in place of the banner, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the clever flower banner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...