Sunday, December 26, 2010

~friend to friend~

Hi there! I do hope you have all had a most wonderful Christmas! We certainly did :)

Over at Card Patterns they have a new sketch it is #96



Here is what I came up with:

Stamp, sentiment and ribbon are from stampin' up, kraft cardstock for the base, the pattern paper is some leftover I had in a DT pack from the fabulous Marcia from The Stamp Spot.

Well thats it from me for now... time is precious atm
thanks for stopping in, please leave a comment so I know you've been and then I can come visit you too!
take care xx

6 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet use of the sketch and I love the colours you chose to use too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely - wonderful colors - just a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jessica. Another Aussie yayyyy!!
    How hot was it for you on Christmas Day Jessica? We had a pretty good day with rain which I love.
    Hugs
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns,
    Anthea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely stunning....love your use of colors..your stamping is perfect!

    Thanks soooo much for stopping by my blog...I appreciate it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...