Sunday, January 9, 2011

11 elements & 3 challenges

Hi!
To share today I have a card following the marvelous sketch #200 over at CPS



I have combined it with the colour challenge at The Colour Dare

CD91
Tempting Turquoise
Pear Pizzazz
Tangerine Tango
Neutrals of Choice

And over at The Shabby Tea Room they are asking to see 11 elements on your card... well let me count mine for you!

1 ribbon
2 ric rac
3 lace
4 buttons
5 stitching
6 felt flower
7 brad
8 paperclip
9 pearls
10 rhinestones
11 stamping

Anyway here it is :)


Pleased as punch with this one!

Thanks for stopping by I do hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.
I'm taking my kids out for a play date in the morning then housework in the arvo ( I tell you it's never ending with 3 kids lol there is always washing to do) and hopefully some time to sew tomorrow night. I've been working on some summer party dresses for my etsy. Will post a photo or 3 when I've got a few different sizes done.
Well thanks again for stopping by, take care xx

6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the bright colors against the white - thanks for joining us this week at TSTR! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how the tangerine pops against all the blue and white! Thanks for joining us at The Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love it! Great details. Thanks for playing along with the Color Dare.

    p.s. I live in Victoria, Canada....;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! Love the ribbon, rick rack and wonderful flower. Thanks for joining us at the Color Dare this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute and fun card! I love the colors you used, and the scattering of jewels is a great touch!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is ABSOLUTE PERFECTION!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...