Monday, January 10, 2011

Challenge #29 @ ECP

Hello crafty friends! I've got a card for the new challenge over at ECP to share with you, this fortnight the challenge is to use up your old stash... and don't we all have some! I didn't have to look hard to find this Basic Grey paper I bought at least 6 months ago for making boys cards... and I've never used it. And the brads came in a card kit I got maybe 12 months ago? Well no time like the present!

Use up you old stuff and link it up over at ECP to be in the draw for a great prize as we are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps and More!



I've also used the sketch over at Mojo Monday...

lots of inspiring work from the DT there too, pop over and have a look.

Well thats it from me this morning, enjoy your day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...