Saturday, January 15, 2011

{for my sweetheart}

Good morning!

I went to a Stampin' up card night last night and made 3 little 'lovey' cards lol two of them used the sentiment 'just for you' and this one says... happy valentines day :) it's for my sweetheart John.


The colours we used were black cheery cobbler riding hood red and vanilla or white.
I wanted to make something fairly simple for John, he's a simple kinda guy :)
I love this little birdie, did some fussy cutting and popped him up on some dimensionals, and the base is a 4x4 rather than my usual A5 folded in half.


I used the fantastic sketch over at Cardabilities this week, if you have time please pop over and have a go yourself, there are heaps of great prizes this month and the sketches are awesome!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you all have a fabulous and crafty weekend xx take care!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I came here via the cardabilities site & I love SU products - this is a great card. I have the round stamp [Mum brought it for me for Christmas] - nice to see some clever Aussie's participating in the challenge. Love the colours you've chosen, too. Cheers & hope you have a win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...