Monday, January 17, 2011

~friend~


Hi just stopping in to share a card I made using the colours from OTWC #41
Challenge will close at 10 pm PST on Jan. 20th!


and I combined it with Critter sketch challenge #47... entries close in around 9 hours from now lol

I found this sketch challenge blog thru DJ's blog she has some lovely cards you can see her blog here!

And here is my card:

All cardstock is from Stampin' up, so is the sentiment. The little owl is basic grey, rhinestones from kaisercraft, button and twine from my stash, and I also used my cuttlebug embossing folder and label 4 nestys.

I also have a card based very loosely on the Mojo Monday sketch from last week...

Thanks for stopping by xx

6 comments:

  1. So pretty - I love the colors, and the clean look to the card! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second card is a great CAS card....great layout! Thanks for linking up your cards for the OTWC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica, these card are absolutely gorgeous. Love both of them. Tis a neat color combination. I love how you have used the owl and cut the friend stamp with the nesties. Really cool. Hope this finds you okay. Love Rel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your cards Jessica! I love the bling on the second!!! Thanks for playing along with us this week at OTWC and Good Luck! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That owl card is so cute - I love how you used text to surround that sentiment. Glad you joined us at OTWC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the link to my site and your kind words. I really like the cards - they are both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...