Saturday, January 8, 2011

it's been a while...

It's been a while since I've played along in a blog hop, and over at Charisma they have one going on right now! So many prizes... do pop over and have a look! 

I thought I'd start by making a card for their birthday celebrations challenge.
 


I've used Cardabilities sketch #19 - so many inspiring designs from the DT pop over and check them out!

I found my colour inspiration over at Colour Throwdown - tricky combo but the DT have made some awesome cards, check them out!

I had no artichoke so used some old olive instead. I used a vanilla cardstock base, and this oh-so-lovely lace is from a kaisercraft pack and can be purchased from The Stamp Spot online store... and it comes white, but to match with my card stock I gave it a little spritz with my gold glimmer mist. Perfect!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend and can sneak in some crafty time too! Take care and I'll see you back here soon xx

7 comments:

  1. really pretty card! Thanks for joining in with our 2nd Birthday Bash challenge at Charisma this week! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! what a fabulous card, thanks for joining our Birthday/Celebration challenge at Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh, what a cuuuute card!!! very pretty!! thanks for joining us at cardabilities~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job with the CTD colors! Love your interpretation of the sketch--you created such a fun birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very sweet! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. I love that you carried the circle above the card. Very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the sketch! I love how you added the #2 to the top corner. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities & hope you will join us again! Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...