Tuesday, January 11, 2011

a little thankyou

Hi crafty friends, just stopping in to link up this thankyou card I just finished off for a certain someone who may or may not be reading this post... I had originally intended to send a Christmas card but alot of mine never made it to the post office. So I am sending this one with the little Christmas gift instead :)


I based it on the awesome sketch #97 over at Card Patterns this week.


I used some lovely Octobter Afternoon paper, paper roses and the lacey bit all come from The Stamp Spot online store, the stamp is Stampin' up and ribbon is Martha Stewart. I also used cuttlebug swiss dots folder, corner rounder punch and the new label nestys that the lovely Marcia sent me for Christmas. Thankyou dear, I can see I will be reaching for these alot in the near future!

Well a small 6 year old girl is calling me to play monopoly... housework will once again have to wait :) but I don't mind lol kids grow up too fast not to stop and play with them.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all enjoying a fabulous (and crafty!) start to the week xx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful love those papers. TFP at cardpatterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous work Jessica! I love the monochromatic look and how the blooms add a nice pop of color! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...