Thursday, January 13, 2011

My girls have been crafting :)

Well I printed out this awesome sketch from Cardabilities


so I could think about what I was going to do while I was tidying up, and Aimee asked if she could make a card for Nana because her birthday was written on the calender, so I looked around at the kids challenge sites and found that Kona Kid Krafters want to see something new.

6 year old Aimee's card uses my new spellbinders butterflies and new snow flake die from die-namics @ the stamp spot online store, and my new lables 11 die cuts..

2 and a half year old Charlottes card also uses my new butterlies, snowflakes and new star punch. she really likes to layer things, its funny to watch she gets so excited.

School holidays are pretty boring when it's wet outside, so we made some jelly for after tea and now they are trying to agree on a movie to watch together... I think I hear pinocchio.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day xx

5 comments:

  1. Aimee~ wow, you did an amazing job with the sketch hunny! Love the bold colors you chose & the fun embellies :) It looks like your little sister had fun layering too! What a lucky mommy to be able to craft along side her daughters :) Thank you so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities & good luck with the giveaway! I'll be crossing my fingers for ya! Hope you'll come back & play with us again! hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to craft with your kids! I love pulling out my stamps with my little one, too. I'd say creativity definitely runs in your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome cards!!! Well done girls :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aimee,

    Wonderful Birthday Card! Your Nana is gonna love it. Your did a fantastic job, your design is great. Good luck

    Hugs, Marjo at Kona Kid Krafter's...Psst hope Charlotte enters too, her card is very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...