Wednesday, January 5, 2011

pretty in pink

Good evening!
I hope you are all enjoying the new year so far! I have plans.. big plans... plans for getting organised. This will be the year I get on top of things :)
I really am going to have to stop procrastinating and clean up in my craft area soon... Saw a spider making a web on my heat gun last night...
but onto my card :)
.


I've used the inspiring sketch from CPS, the paper, felty flowers, brads and stamps come from stampin' up, the doily and rhine stones are from The Stamp Spot online store, and I had my sewing machine out today making a start on some dresses to put in my etsy store (reversible size 8 party dress is what I made today) so I thought I'd do a little sewing on my card, as I love the detail it adds.

Ok well I see a new challenge over on The Stamp Spot ning site... I'll be back with my take on it tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and take care xx

4 comments:

  1. This is a pretty one .. had to have a chuckel about the heat gun .... too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is so so pretty, love the pink and the flowers with the felt on them are gorgeous. Take care Rel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I love the doily, and how you placed the flowers and sentiment in the center of it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo very pretty!!! I love the colors and the doily is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...