Thursday, January 6, 2011

yellow congrats card

Good evening!
I have 2 things to share this evening, the first being my card:


 This card uses some lovely October afternoon paper, kaisercraft lace, kaisercraft paper flowers, rhinestones and lettering all available from The Stamp Spot online store... Marcia sent me the lace in my latest DT pack and it really is sooo much nicer in person... definatley too nice to hoard :)

I used the delightful yellow damask wallpaper from The Stamp Spot ning site challenge for my colour inspiration...

The sketch is from Dec 30th over at Cardabilities

and I'm also entering it at Creative Card Crew for the theme new beginnings... you congratulate someone for something new... a baby, engagement, wedding, graduation etc etc...

and the second thing to share is that spider I mentioned in my last post... the one making a web on my heat gun because it's been a while since I've used it... and it's been a while since I tidied up in here...


this year will be the year I get organised (and stay organised!)
thanks for stopping by, take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica, Happy New Year to you all and thanks for your email, sorry have not gotten back to you, but have had lots of visitors over the christmas period and new year staying, so this is the first few days of being quiet. Love this card. The yellow DSP is so nice. I am really loving the color yellow lately and just bought myself a yellow maxi dress. Also your lace is equisite, I would be too scared to use it..... Lots of love to you Relxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card, I love the yellow.

    Regards,
    Joke.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simple elegance and texture of your card! So pretty and sweet.. That spider looks unreal!! ewww..vacuum that nasty bug up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is very elegant!
    Thanks for joining us at CCC this week and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW! {spiders--only love them in a garden}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...