Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 cards 2 share...

Hi crafty friends, a quick stop in to share two cards I've made in the last few days...
first one is for Cardabilities sketch #25



love this pattern paper, been hoarding it for ages. Stamps are from Stampin' up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next one is for Card Patterns sketch #103 its their 2nd birthday blog hop!
Pop over for a chance to win every day!




I would have loved to stitch around the boarder of this one but I seem to be a bit short on time at the moment... sentiment stamp is from stampin' up.

Well short and sweet today! Hope your all having a wonderful (and crafty) week! take care xx

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Jessica. I love the simplicity of them. So stunning! Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great cards Jessica! Love all the texture on your CP card. I never seem to reach for my embossing folders any more. I need to change that. So happy you could help Card Patterns celebrate our 2nd anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That floral paper really is gorgeous, and it goes so well with the stamp in the middle of the card - made for each other! Love the way you've used the wide and narrow ribbons together, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your sweet cards...great embossing touch on your CP card! Thanks for joining us in the Card Patterns 2nd Anniversary Festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are sweet,and yes, i'm hoarding that paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...