Sunday, February 13, 2011

~friend to friend~

Hi! just stopping in with a card to share.
I've combined the fab sketch #102 from Card Patterns with the Colour Q Challenge #71
Didn't have all the right pinks in my stash and only one pink ink.. its a bit bright I think.

Cardstock, stamps, sentiment, ink and butterfly punch are from Stampin' up, and the button, twine, lace and rhinestones all come from The Stamp Spot online store. Also used my cuttlebug swiss dots folder to give the butterfly a bit of detail.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you here again soon! Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. I like the old-looking paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, Jessica! thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweet card...Thanks so much for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet elegant. Thank you for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...