Sunday, February 6, 2011

I'm still here!

Wow it feels like ages since I've blogged... or even crafted. I have no good excuse, I suppose I've been getting Aimee's things ready for school and going to bed a bit earlier, and I've been reading... Richard Carlsons 'don't sweat the small stuff... and it's all small stuff'
I found it a very good read if your into those sorta books :-)


So anyway I have... 2 cards to share.
The first is fairly plain and I feel like its lacking something.... I used the oh-so-yummy mint fudge inspiration over at The Lollipop Ladies. (They have a design team call out atm, please pop over quick fast and check it out!!)
 It's a birthday card for my little brother, he is turning 20 on tuesday.




My second card combines the fabulous colour challenge #127 at Color Throwdown this week and the equally fabulous sketch #24 from Cardabilities.

Can I mention that I won an absolutley amazing prize from the lovely Karan from cardabilities at the end of last year? Have a peek at the box of goodness!


I'll be paying it forward so keep an eye out for a candy give-away soon... just gotta get to the shops!

I also have some DT work to share from the new challenge at ECP!!! We are beong sponsored by stitchy bear stamps so to be in for a chance at the gift voucher pop over and check it out!
We have a fabulous theme this fortnight to help you get ready for valentines day, or you could make a special little something to tell someone how you feel about them for any day of the year :-)
even a scrapbook page? so back to the theme... if you haven't already guessed, it's LOVE!
I used some digital paper from stitchy bear stamps on my card...


Well I suppose thats it from me today. 
Thanks to you all for stopping in xx
take care! 

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely. I love the pearl spray on the second one! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had such a clean line aesthetic on my cards like you do on yours - it's so attractive. Well done with the prize - isn't it fun receiving some goodies? Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your creations, they're fantastic!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Jess, such a great card (well they all are!). Thank you for joining us at Lollipop Ladies this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun and crisp card! I love the feel of it!!! Congratulations on winning some blog candy from Karan too! She's the best!!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Cardabilities!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards Jess. They are so beautiful with clean, crisp lines. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...