Friday, March 25, 2011

~2 birthday cards~

Hello crafty friends!

The first card I have to share with you is based on the twisted sketches #51, the twist is buttons! I had no problems there :-) I found my colour inspiration over at The Lollypop Ladies with challenge #16!





My second card uses the sketch #79 over at GetSketchy this week... this is definately a sketch I will use again!

Keeping it short and sweet today, better go and get some tea started, my hungry husband will be home in less than half an hour :) I'm thinking chicken rolls and a side salad... we'll pretend it still feels like summer. 

Hope your all looking forward to a wonderful (and crafty) weekend! Take care xx

4 comments:

  1. I love both cards, they are gorgeous! I love the colours and cas style of the second!
    Thanks for playing along with the Lollipop Ladies this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love that sketch. Great take. Thanks for playing along with The Lollipop Ladies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looooove that pink background paper you have used on the first card!!!

    I hope you can join in with us next week at the Lollipop Ladies.

    Trish - Candy Stripe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... what is there not to like about this card! I love it Jess!!

    Thanks for playing along at Lollipop Ladies this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...