Wednesday, March 23, 2011

~Card Patterns 107~

Hello! Just dropping in to share a card I made for the fab sketch over at CardPatterns this week. Love it, and the prize is a scrummy one too!

Cardstock, sentiment, and pattern paper is all Stampin' up, ribbon from my stash. Pearls are kaisercraft (available at The Stamp Spot online store if your in Australia) and the butterfly is a martha stewart punch.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to be back later in the week with some more creations!
Take care xx

5 comments:

  1. This is really pretty! Love the soft colors, and your bow is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo pretty!! thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely! I love the colors, thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jessica! I love the blue & brown color combo. Glad you could play along with us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the colours, so soft and pretty. Gorgeous card Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...