Wednesday, April 13, 2011

~ ICS #110~

Good morning!
Bright and early with my first DT card for Sketch #110 over at ICS!

This week we are sponsored by the fabulous DZ doodles and the winner receives 3 digital images to play with! I've used the apple blossoms digi on my card.

The sentiment and pattern paper come from stampin' up, labels nestys and a bit of stitching around the borders. Oh and some pink ribbon and little ribbon slider I've had in my stash since way back :)

I'm so glad you could stop by today and don't forget to pop over to the ICS challenge blog and try out the fabulous sketch for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Awesome job displaying the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job and card. Thanks so much. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Jess, the ribbon slider was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...