Wednesday, April 20, 2011

~Spring into ICSketches BLOG HOP!~

Hello friends I'm super excited to be part of the
Spring into ICSketches Blog Hop!



Hopefully you have started at the ICS challenge blog and made your way thru all the designers blogs to see what wonderful things they have created with this weeks sketch, and left them some lovely comments to get yourselves in the draw for some fab prizes! If you have come from Dawns blog then you're on the right track :) if not then click on the ics challenge blog link above to take you back to the start :)

To be in the draw for the prizes we would love to see what you can do with this sketch:

and link it up HERE at the ICS challenge blog before Wednesday (April 27th) @ 11.59pm.

Here is my card using an image from Robyn's fetish digital stamps and more who are sponsoring this weeks sketch... and we have lots of other prizes lined up for the BLOG HOP! So be sure to play along.


And here is some candy I am giving away to one lucky 'hopper'

Well I think thats all I need to share with you... oh and the next stop on the hop is the fabulous Nicola! Wait until you see her stunning card! Wow!!

I do hope you all find some time to play along this week!
Thanks for stopping by xx

22 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness what a super cute card using the sketch. Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jess, I love how you have left the image uncoloured and used lots of colour on the embellishments! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!
    Happy Easter and Blog Hop;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card effect, brill.
    Hugs Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh!! This is so adorable!! I just love all of the stitching details and take on the sketch!! :) Thanks for the fun hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! Great interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great way to use that digi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute card. The image is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jessica your card is fab. Loving all that stitching you are good as you do the real thing I cheat with a rubber stamp on my stitching. Thanks for your lovely comment Nicola xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you have used the image as the main feature uncoloured! Then stitched around to create a border, matching the polka dot trim, wishing you and your family a Happy Easter, take careX:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card, very classy
    Jack xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the black and white of your image! Very effective. That's such a cute image and I think I'm going to have to go shopping and get that one. Great stitching and I love the felt flower!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you've left the image in outline form! Just found you on this hop and am now a follower. So nice to meet you. Stop by my blog sometime soon and say hello!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the contrast between the black and white image and that gorgeous pink card and the stitching! I'm now a follower - hi!!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card! I love how you used the image in black and white with the pink sewing.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a neat way of showcasing the digi and utilizing the sketch! You inspire me Jess!:) it's been nice working together with you at ICS! You DTs are the best!
    Hugs, Stacy
    Doraecyscraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. A great card :) Uncoloured image is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that Birdhouse its works so well with the sketch - thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm really excited to find out that I won the blog candy you offered from the hop! I'm not sure how to reach you to give you my information other than to post here. I'm a follower and also have my own blog. However, I'm going to be away from the computer for about 3 days due to work considerations. I can be reached through prfconnie (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...