Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Card Patterns 115

Hi all, a quick stop in to share a card I whipped up last night inspired by Card Patterns sketch #115 using some lovely Collage Press paper from the sweet shoppe collection. You can find these papers for half price at The Stamp Spot!





I also used a doiley, circle nestabilities, pink rhinestones and a brown tara rose
(let me add I ended up spraying the whole card with glimmermist which made the doiley curl up, so I stuck in under a heavy book which flattened the rose a bit. I should have added the rose last... a learning experince)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful take on the sketch. Love the spray mist - such a pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply gorgeous...love the addition of the doily! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it! xx

Friends...